The Related Group unveiled 15 Hudson Yards, one of the residential towers that is apart of their Hudson Yards project which is transforming the far west side of Manhattan. Industry leaders and celebrities alike attended the exclusive debut at 10 Hudson Yards to see this beautiful new construction and to hear remarks from Related chair Stephen M. Ross.
Hudson Yards Transforming Manhattan's West Side
The Hudson Yards project is a 28 acre destination that is transforming the skyline and dynamic of the west side of Manhattan, from office space to luxury residential condominiums. The development of this area brings with it the arrival of art, architecture, culture, fashion, dining, and parks all with Hudson River views and sunsets.
Many are referring to all the new development at Hudson Yards as:
Hudson Yards is becoming the new go-to area of town for art, architecture, dining, and shopping. Hudson Yards is located within proximity to the myriad of West Chelsea galleries, but will also be home to interesting installations itself such as The Shed and The Vessel. The Vessel is a $150 million installation by Heatherwick Studio that many believe will be the next significant landmark in the city.
Hudson Yards Highlights:
- 14 acres of new parks
- The Restaurant Collection curated by Thomas Keller of Per Se and French Laundry with 16 dining options arriving including ventures from famed chefs José Andrés of Think Food Group and Costas Spiliadis of Milos
- 7 levels of world-class shopping with the first Neiman Marcus in the city (think shops at Columbus Circle)
- Resident benefits such as priority access to reservations and exclusive events
- Equinox branded Hotel & Spa
15 Hudson Yards Residential Tower Debuted
15 Hudson Yards, one of the luxury residential towers in the project, was debuted to an exclusive audience. The sales gallery is officially opened, giving a unique look at the new development. Guests enjoyed browsing the sales gallery and celebrating the project with food and drinks from restaurants arriving to the Restaurant Collection by Thomas Keller.
15 Hudson Yards, an innovative design by Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with the Rockwell Group, will stand 88 stories tall with 285 condominiums. The building will bring a new level of luxury-living to the far west side of Manhattan.
Residents will have access to all the amazing benefits of the Hudson Yards project. The building will feature a unique 2-level lobby with soaring ceilings and offer spectacular views of the Hudson, Manhattan skyline, and center piece by Heatherwick Studio. Residents will also be steps away from the new 14 acres of parks that are being constructed.
About 15 Hudson Yards:
- Residences ranging in size from 1-4 bedrooms with duplex penthouses
- Pricing from approximately $2 million to $32 million
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering unparalleled views
- 5 distinct residence types with two interior design palette options
- 2 full floors of amenity space with a Skytop indoor/outdoor event space. Amenities include 12,00 sq feet of spa, salon, and fitness facilities with a 75-foot pool
If you are interested in learning all the details of this exciting new development and project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.